SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR Login to Apply
posted on : 2 months ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : HR
Job Experience Level : Senior Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 3
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To implement approved HR policies and procedures for harmonious industrial relations. The role also entails identifying, attracting and retaining talent to MCL as a strong employer brand.
Full Job Description
- Responding to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Maintaining records of personnel-related data in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Coordinate the implementation of company safety and health programs. Track and posts OSHA required data and file reports.
- Manage daily administrative operations of the office and assist all units in resolving problems related to the day to day operations.
- Organaize assign and supervise the work of administrative support staff.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
§ Provide overall coordination of all activities related to office administration.
§ Manage company buildings (estates) and oversee all other general property repairs.
§ Ensures availability and control of all required office furniture; ensure all offices have their consumables at all times.
§ Ensure timely processing of payments for property; rent, assessment/property rates, licenses
§ Investigates reported offences and grievances, recommends corrective appropriate disciplinary action and writes letters for HODs signature
§ Keeps track record and advises management on development and changes in Labour Laws, best industrial practices and any other statutory requirements that impact on the business
§ Manage employee exits to ensure that all leavers complete the clearance process and are taken through the exit interview before final payments are made.
§ Develop and implement processes to create best-in-class on-boarding experience for the new joiners
§ Implement and monitor approved employee reward incentive schemes
§ Keep up to date records on staff exits, promotions, transfers and all other staffing changes
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited