CORPORATE AFFAIRS MANAGER ( 1 POST) Login to Apply
posted on : 10 months ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Marketing / Communications
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 5 years
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
The role of the incumbent is to provide input on strategic reputational issues, events management, fostering of partnerships for sustainability of commitments and managing regulatory issues, stakeholder engagements and investor relations that impact and support the company’s business objectives.
Full Job Description
- Identify, review, recommend and implement strategic plans and initiatives for reputation management;
- Develop and implement plans, initiatives and strategies to advocate for balanced regulatory frameworks;
- Identify review and recommend strategic sponsorship and partnership opportunities to support the Company’s sustainability commitments for driving MCL corporate visibility:
- Planning and management of internal and external company events, and post event evaluation and reporting;
- Develop, nurture and leverage strategic relationships with shareholder and key stakeholder groups including relevant individual influencers and decision-makers; and,
Managing the Corporate and Regulatory Affairs’ function human and financial resources to ensure value optimization and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited