SALES & DATA COORDINATOR (1 POST) Login to Apply
posted on : 1 month ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Sale / Business Development
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 2 to 3
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To collect data from other subordinates/colleague within the circulation department and prepare accurate reports that give analysis of sales
Full Job Description
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly circulation sales and collection reports.
· Prepares schedules that give indication of customers’ outstanding balances.
· Posting and uploading various information in the system.
· Designs, creates and produces various sales reports in various formats to make it easier for translation of sales trends.
· Prepare daily allocation schedule.
- To generate accurate and appropriate data interpretations.
· Thoughtful evaluation of data communicates results effectively to customer.
- Well – organized, documented and maintained data files (base).
· Work with customer to develop and understanding products specification.
· Develops appropriate methodologies for collecting, analyzing and presenting data products.
- Developing and preparing information about products to be used by the organization.
- Developing of programs and data that can be used for data analysis and presentation.
- Act as custodian of sales related data for circulation and distribution department and the organization
- Liaises with dispatch section of the production department and the night supervisors to get information on short packs, surpluses and irregularities in print orders of the previous day.
§ Produces individual customer report for reference and/or any details required.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited