EXECUTIVE SECRETARY ( 1 POST) Login to Apply
posted on : 2 months ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Management
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 3-4
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
As the MD’s stakeholder’s engagements manager, the Executive Assistant ensures smooth, efficient and responsive administration and management of the MD’s office schedule including co-ordination of activities and communications of between MD’s office, staff, HODs, MCL customers &clients, NMG and other company guests
Full Job Description
· General administration in the Managing Director’s office including safety of office properties.
· Managing the MD’s executive time, including public engagements.
· Planning and execution of internal and external communication from the MD’s office.
· Ensure that briefs and other communication material for the MD’s meetings and engagements are shared on time.
· Attend to all staff and visitors who come to MD’s office.
· Ensure orderly filling safety of documents and property in MDs office.
· Handle secretarial work for the Managing Director.
· Handle outgoing and incoming calls with maximum customer care for resolution of complaints or requests/inquires related to the Managing Director’s office.
· Read, sort and issue out all the incoming and outgoing mail.
· Assist MD in writing management reports, letters and minutes.
· Keep MD’s diary up dated and remind him of all his appointments and make follow ups.
· Ensure pleasant working environment in MD’s office.
· Organise meetings that fall directly under MD’s office.
· Ensure proper management of the Boardroom and the scheduled meetings.
· Remind and collect monthly HOD reports from Heads of Departments in preparation for HOD meetings and Board meeting.
· Make hotel reservations and transport arrangements for NMG staff scheduled to come to Dar es Salaam as may be advised.
· Co-ordinate between MCL and NMG on issues related to MD’s office.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited