PROCUREMENT OFFICER (1 POST) Login to Apply
posted on : 1 week ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Logistics / Fleet Management
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 3 – 5
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To procure quality goods and services at the most competitive price from the approved suppliers for MCL operations to meet the Group’s business objectives.
Full Job Description
- Receives, reviews and approves IPRs within authority limits.
- Gets approval from Section Managers and MD for IPRs above authority.
- Prepare annual procurement plan and monitor its execution.
- Coordinate purchases for major expenditure through tender board.
- Negotiate commercial terms with suppliers.
- Ensures that IPRs are promptly issued for goods and services and LPO/FPOs are approved.
- Follow up and ensures that goods and services ordered are actually delivered as per specifications.
- Monitor consumption, stock and re-order level.
- Ensure that all returns, printed waste, miscellaneous disposable assets and materials are sold in accordance with the approved procedure.
- Liaise with user departments to ensure that all office utilities are readily available and cost effectively used.
- Monitors all insurance matters to ensure adequate cover, settlement of claims and update records.
- Perform annual supplier’s evaluation and communicate feedback for improvements.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited