posted on : 1 year ago
Print /Digital Media
Job Function :
Accounting / Auditing
Job Experience Level :
Minimum Years of Experience :
1-2 years working experience
Minimum Academic Qualification :
Maintain outstanding debts from clients and achieve collection target to ensure positive cash flows
Full Job Description
Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts;
• Reconcile the Distributor and Agents accounts.
• Ensure all invoices and customer statements get to the clients on time;
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments;
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status;
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans;
• Handle questions or complaints from trade partners.
• Investigate and resolve account discrepancies;
• Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues;
• Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary;
• Advice management on matters to do with debtor account management.