DIGITAL LEAD Login to Apply
posted on : 3 years ago
Industry : Print /Digital Media Job Function : Digital Content
Job Experience Level : Entry Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 5-10
Minimum Academic Qualification : Postgraduate
Responsible for creating and rolling out the MCL digital strategy road map by guiding the digital technical team to support digital revenue drive, audience and integrated news content creation through new products development and enhancing existing products.
Full Job Description
- Work with partners and agencies for ensuring digital grows
- Create concepts in alliance with clients, Product and Editorial Teams
- Strategize for growth and maximum share of category spends on digital platform
- Providing actionable insights on ad performance using analytical tools to the sales team
- Keep up to date with trends and developments in the digital industry to gain early insights into new business opportunities
- Identify new opportunities for monetization and create integrated concepts.
- Accountable for ensuring digital platforms are fit for purpose, operational and future focused, and that the customer-facing products built on these platforms provide optimal value to the business and their customers.
- Work closely with marketing team to develop effective brand/ tactical communication and align the same to achieve advertising & distribution digital goals·
the evangelist for the internal products within the business, acting as a
bridge between development and editorial, as well as educating stakeholders on
the use of the tools being developed
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited