CLIENT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER Login to Apply
posted on : 9 months ago
Industry : Media / Entertainment Job Function : Marketing / Communications
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : least 3 years’ experience in Client / Account Management, Sales of Events/Advertising
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
Responsible for prospecting for and securing sales for all Tanzania Buzz products (newspaper, website, ticket sales, events and more). CDO will pitch to clients, negotiate prices, sign contracts and once on board, coordinate with Editors and other staff to represent the needs of the client and ensure they receive value for money.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in Business Management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Client / Account Management, Sales of Events/Advertising/Ticketing and a passion for movies, events, trending topics and the Tanzania entertainment sector.
- Must work well under daily deadlines and sales targets and grow account billings.
Full Job Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key result areas:
- Perform extensive research on clients and competitors & Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients. Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base.
- Sell all Tanzania Buzz products and services including but not limited to advertising and ticketing.
- Handle incoming inquiries to buy ad space. Perform cold calling to get the attention of possible clients. Book sales appointments. Walk door-to-door and solicit business.
- Solicit information from various sources about upcoming events and activities in Tanzania.
- Attend events as a Tanzania Buzz representative to attract new clients.
- Conduct meetings, make sales presentations.
- Present different options to client, including images, designs, and font sizes.
- Understand the needs of each client and build relationships with them.
- Know all advertising options.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited