BUSINESS MANAGER Login to Apply
posted on : 4 months ago
Industry : Media / Entertainment Job Function : Sale / Business Development
Job Experience Level : Mid Level
Minimum Years of Experience : 3 years sales/marketing experience and 2 plus years management experience
Minimum Academic Qualification : Bachelor
To plan, coordinate, control and supervise the work of the team of Sales Executives to generate and meet agreed individual and teams’ set advertising sales and collection targets. To maintain quality service and excellent customer relations.
Academic: Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising or equivalent.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years sales/marketing experience and 2 plus years management experience.
Key Attributes: Expert knowledge of all facets of advertising; negotiation and influencing skills; problem-solving and decision-making skills; and demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly-accountable sales environment.
Full Job Description
- Ensure unit meets revenue and customer satisfaction objectives for direct areas of responsibility using the value selling process; partner with the sales team to interface with clients with the objective to meet and exceed sales goals.
- Ensure the sales force is driving new, up-sell of existing advertisers, while driving retention.
- Build and maintain a high performance sales team.
- Consistently focus on meeting the needs of the customer.
- Hold sales executives accountable to performance including forecasting to maximize opportunities and determine areas for improvement.
- Coach Sales Executives to achieve maximum productivity by competency development.
- Identify opportunities for the Sale Executives and assist in developing sales strategies.
- Recruit the best and most qualified individual for available sales positions.
- Provide continued individual and team training.
- Provide opportunities for developing employees to next level.
- Coaching and managing employee performance.
- Serve as a member of the management team and help develop strategic direction for the department.
- Monitor commissions, reports, customer trends and competition to recommend, develop and implement changes in direction as needed.
Register to view and apply for jobs. Use the right panel to register
© 2018 Mwananchi Communications Limited